Block Bank Of Baroda ATM Card Online with BOB Net Banking & M-Connect App – Now Block your Bank of Baroda ATM Card (Debit Card) online instantly with net banking Baroda Connect and Baroda M-connect Plus mobile banking app. These two are the smart way to block your ATM card in case of theft/lost or any other reason. Check out the steps to block your BOB Debit/Credit Card.
With its increasing move towards digital services and providing self-banking services Bank of Baroda now gives you service to block your ATM/Debit card with internet banking, mobile banking in addition of calling customer care numbers and visiting the bank branch. Here we will discuss each process in detail
Bank of Baroda ATM card Block Using Baroda Connect –
- If you have linked your BOB credit/debit card with internet banking then you can instantly block your ATM card
- Login to BOB net banking Baroda Connect
- On the dashboard screen, you will see option ATM/Debit cards, click on it
- If you have multiple cards, then select the card which you need to block
- It will ask for confirmation, click to proceed and do
- Your BOB ATM card will be blocked
Use Baroda M-Connect+ Mobile App –
With so much excellent feature by Bank of Baroda M-Connect+ Mobile App, it also gives you option to block atm card
- Open Baroda M-Connect+ in your smart phone
- Login by entering the PIN
- Click on services and select Credit/Debit card
- Select the ATM card you want to block and confirm
By these methods you can block BOB ATM card, however if you don’t have access to these services, you can call Block Bank Of Baroda customer care number 1800 22 33 44 and 1800 102 4455 and ask agent to block your ATM card. After verifying questions and other details the bank will block your ATM Card. One thing to be keep in consideration is that once the BOB ATM card is blocked you cannot use it again and need to Apply for New Bank Of Baroda Debit Card.