There are various situations where the only situation is to block the debit card. In Punjab National Bank we can block PNB Debit Card online using net-banking. There might be a situation where we lost our ATM card or our wallet get stolen. To avoid any misuse, we should block/ hotlist our ATM card. Check out the steps to block your ATM Card
PNB account holders get access to various products of Punjab National Bank. ATM cardholders should be cautious with their debit card as it is a medium to withdraw cash. So if we lost our ATM, then we should immediately block the. We can block the ATM Card through Net-banking, SMS Banking, or by calling the customer care number.
Hotlist PNB Debit Card via Net-Banking
- Visit the official website of Punjab National Bank net-banking www.netpnb.com
- Click on the Retail Internet Banking tab at the right side of the page.
- Enter your user ID and password to login at the net-banking website
- Once you are on the dashboard click on Value-added services at top of the page and move to emergency services
- Click on the debit card hot listing link, a new page will open to block ATM card
- From the drop-down menu select the account number which is linked with the ATM card and click on the continue button
- Select the ATM card and click on the submit button
- You will get One Time Password (OTP) on your registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP and click on the confirm button
- Your PNB Debit Card will be blocked and you will get SMS on your phone
This is the online method that ensures ATM Card hotlisting. You can also use SMS or call customer care to block PNB debit card
Block ATM Card Via SMS
- If you don’t have access to the internet, then you can use SMS banking
- Type message as HOT<space>Card Number e.g. HOT 123456789
- Send the message to 5607040 from your registered mobile number
- You will get a confirmation message on your mobile phone.
For any queries, you can also call PNB customer care number 18001802345 or 0120-4616200. Hope you find this useful.