Creating a Virtual Credit Card in SBI is simple, within a few clicks you will be able to generate SBI VCC. Use of credit cards for shopping, funds transfer earns us reward points that can be redeemed to get other services. As we are moving towards digital transactions, SBI Virtual Card is another form of plastic money. Now there is no need to carry physical credit cards. Just use your SBI VCC card and complete your transactions.
Here we will learn how to generate an SBI Virtual Credit cards through net banking. This new product is great for customers who don’t have credit cards as they can get credit cards in a few hours just after applying for the card. Check out the process to get Virtual Credit Card at the State Bank Of India.
Generate Virtual Credit Card in SBI
- Visit the SBI net-banking website at www.onlinesbi.com
- Now log in using your username and password
- Click on the Requests link in left side and then click on e-cards at top of page
- Click on the Generate Virtual Card tab and check the details, Check your account number and branch name in the credit card window
- Enter the Limit of Virtual Credit Card, maximum Limit for SBI VCC is Rs.50,000/-
- Checkmark the agreement and terms and conditions button and click on the Generate button
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and your SBI Virtual Credit Card will be generated
- Your SBI VCC bears your Name, 16 digit Visa Card Number, Limit of Card, CVV number, and expiry date of the card.
SBI VCC Detail
Your SBI Virtual Credit Card details will be saved automatically in the e-cards section. If you wish to check the credit card information then you can click on “Virtual Card Details” to know about the details and check the balance.
There is also an option to Cancel Virtual Card whenever you want online. The validity of the card is 24 to 48 hours or till the completion of the transaction. Only when you make an online shopping transaction, the payment is debited from your bank account rather than at the time the virtual card is created.