SBI E Mudra Loan: –
State Bank of India ( SBI ) has launched E-Mudra Loan for its account holders who are willing to start micro enterprises. Under this scheme, applicants can apply for loans up to Rs 50,000 / – . This loan will be given for a period of 60 months ( including a moratorium period of 3 months). The loan repayment will start after the moratorium period of 3 months with interest of 9% per annum.
What is Mudra Loan: –
SBI E-Mudra Loan is a part of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana ( PMMY ). Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana ( PMMY ) was launched by Honorable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi on 8 April 2015 . Under this scheme, loans up to Rs 10 lakh will be provided to micro enterprises / units which are in manufacturing, trade and service sector including agricultural activities.
E-Mudra Loan will be provided to SBI account holders who MSME would like to introduce -Individual | Many people who want to start their own business fail to do so due to lack of finances. An amount of up to Rs 50000 will be provided on SBI E-Mudra Loan with an interest rate of 9% .
Eligibility Criteria for Mudra Loan: –
- The applicant has to get minimum 50% marks in Mudra Scoring Card for the infant.
- The age of the applicant should be between 18 and 65 years.
- Existing individual customers who maintain SBI’s savings bank / current account can apply for e-Mudra digital platform.
- The applicant should not have availed of any SME loan in the past.
- The applicant should have a satisfactory bureau report from CRIF Hi Mark.
Application process for SBI E Mudra Loan: –
- E-currency debt ( E Mudra Loan candidates wishing to obtain) the official website of the State Bank of India (SBI) Https://wwwksbikcokin/ will go on |
- Now go to the other services section and search for ” e-mudraLoans ” from the home page.
- By clicking on the option, a new web page will appear on your screen.
- Read the official notification carefully and click on the appropriate link online.
- Now you have to enter the details asked on the screen, enter the mobile number and Aadhaar card number.
- Generate OTP and enter OTP at the given location and click on Submit.
- Now you have to enter your State Bank account number.
- Enter the loan amount and click on proceed option.
- Now enter your personal information asked on the screen such as an address, eligibility, monthly income, family member details, PAN card number, home ownership, etc.
- Go ahead and enter the details related to your business on the next page.
- Now review the details entered in the application form.
- Then tick “I have read the terms and conditions” and proceed to the E-sign.
- Now your Aadhaar verification will be for e-sign process, OTP will be generated, and enter OTP.
- After verification, a confirmation message will come on clicking on the screen and your application will be submitted.
Also Read –
- What is MPIN? How to Get it
- Change Address in SBI Credit Card Online and Download Application Form
- Check RBL Credit Card Application Status Online- Step by Step