To change Address in Bank of Baroda we need to have proof of residential address. Updated Contact information is necessary for our bank accounts as there may be a situation when a bank needs to send necessary documents at your residential address. So we must change our communication address when shifting to a new location.
You can change the address in Bank Of Baroda online and offline mode. Bank has two options in its application form i.e. permanent address and communication address. A permanent address is your permanent residence, city in which you born, while communication address is used to contact you.
Bank of Baroda Address Change Procedure
- Visit your nearest BOB branch and ask for Change of Contact Information form
- You can also download BOB address change form online
- Fill the form correctly and mention current address in the communication address column
- You can also select the option to receive contact information via email by marking the option
- Now submit the form along with required documents
- After verification, the bank will update communication address in your bank account
BOB Address Change Online Application Form
Though you may find an option to update address details in your bob net banking account but in real-time, there is no online method to change the communication address in Bank of Baroda. You have to go to the bank and submit the address change request form personally.
However, you can download the address change application form online from the official website of Bank of Baroda. This will definitely save your time.
- Aadhaar Card/ Identity Card
- Address Proof which you want to change
- Bank Passbook
Address change is necessary when we move to a new address it may be due to job change, going for study or other reasons.